- Volcano Tracker: This is the coolest, basically watch volcanic ash plumes.
- Storm Trooper: Watch air flights going into storms
- Emotion Map:3-D visualization of people's emotions in Greenwhich, England
- Arctic Eye: Watch the Arctic Ice melt
- Flight of the Bird Flu: Track the bird flu virus
Friday, 20 June 2008
Popular Science and Google Earth
I just read this from the Google Earth Blog, Popular Science's July issue is highlighting the use of Google Earth for aiding in visualizing the environment. There are 5 visualizations highlighted: