Pages

Friday 6 June 2008

Gmail Labs

Today when I checked my Gmail account, and went under Settings, I discovered a new feature titled labs. I had been familiar with Google labs where new products are released and public users provide feedback. After discovering this new feature I went to the Gmail blog and did some "research." Currently there are 13 features, with many more on the way. I really haven't played around with them, but there are some excellent ones such as Superstars which adds additional star icons, Custom Keyboard Shortcuts (self explanatory), and Mouse Gestures which allows the mouse to control navigation of email messages. Its because of this openness, and features such as a 7GB storage, and access to photos, calendars, and documents all within the Gmail interface that makes it so appealing. I love Gmail!!!


                                Reasons to Use Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger