Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

Google Sites Outage.....

Update #2: Outage is over, here is a message on the Apps dashbar:

"The problem with Google Sites should be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better."

Update #1: I just checked the Google Apps Dashbar, and the Sites team is aware of the problem and will have an update later today. 

Google Sites is down. I tried to log in to my account and received the following screen: 


Other Google services seem to working fine. I love working in the cloud, but when these outages happen I start to have doubts. Hopefully, Google sites will soon get offline editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger