- A buried pyramid has been recently discovered in the Peruvian desert. Check out a view of it in Google Earth.Also take a look at marine protected areas in Google Earth, which are part of a plan developed at the 4th World Conservation Congress.
- If your and Mac user, Picasa Web uploader now allows easily export of a movie from iPhoto '08 and geotagging info will now be preserved in any photos with this update.
- For Google Sites users, stemming and synonym support has been added for search. Also, an option has been added to search "my sites" or "all sites." For more details on this check out the Google Sites blog.
- Advanced IMAP controls are now available in Gmail labs. The coolest feature is that folders can be chosen for synching with IMAP.
- Here is another bit of YouTube news. It now has "click-to-buy" links which are retail links placed on the watch page beneath the video. These are content related, and are products like songs and video games.
Monday, 13 October 2008
Full TV Episodes Now on YouTube
Well folks, life is all about change. I have decided to get rid of Google Roundup :( and instead include a weeks summary of Google related news along with a major story. The major story of this post is that some full-length TV episodes are now available on YouTube. The original Star Trek along with 90210 are available plus a few more, but these are only available in the US, I tried to view them but I received the following message: "