The coolest news item of the week is the revamped iGoogle (iG) design. This now features full canvas views for gadgets and support for full feed reading (check out the
- Google Earth: New 3D cities have been added, a Canadian election KML file which is superb
- Google News: From the Google News election page, you can actually listen to what the candidates have to say by using the Google Audio Indexing technology. Check out this post for more details.
- Google Adsense: I wasn't aware of this but publisher data updates may sometimes take up to 24 hrs to be updated.
- Webmaster Tools: If you want to find some of those broken URLs on your webpage, go to Webmaster Tools Crawl error sources.
- Google Chrome: The Chrome blog has a post on reasoning behind their UI. Basically, "chrome" refers to the toolbars, titlebars, and buttons in a browser, the Google people have tried to eliminate as much of this as possible with Chrome and focus on the content. I really like it and find it very difficult going back to chrome-heavy browsers such as IE or FF.