Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Improvements To Drawing In Google Docs

Everyday I am amazed at what can be done in a browser. One of the areas that creates a lot of amazement and interest is drawing/illustrating within a browser. Google Docs added the ability to create drawings about 1/2 a year ago, and today they announced another round of improvements. There is now a Polyline tool that allows the creation of polygons, the Snap to Grids feature aligns objects with the canvas or guides, and finally multiple lines can be created without having to click on the line tool after completion of the first line. I use drawing a lot in my Presentations, these added features, especially the polyline tool, will make my life a lot easier. Next on the features-to-add list will hopefully be a Bezier tool. 



My drawing-in-progress of a benzene ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger