Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Watching YouTube On The Big Screen

YouTube has been trying to get onto the big screen, yesterday they announced YouTube XL is available on all large screens, prior to this only Wii and PS3 owners could access this. This is a stripped down version of the YouTube website with a black background and large buttons and has a few extra features like continuous play (watch all related videos sequentially). I still watch most of my TV shows on the TV. Occasionally I'll buy one from iTunes, which requires downloading it, transferring it to my iPod Nano 3rd Ed, and placing this on the Universal Dock. It is OK, but I can't wait for the day when I can have the ease of TV surfing with the on-demand selection of internet video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger