- During a 2.5 hour dentist appointment, you spend 2 hours thinking about student collaboration projects with Google Docs.
- At an In The Flesh Concert (local Pink Floyd cover band), you wonder how people are "connected" (like the facebook graphic)
- You have accounts for Thinkfree, Zoho, and Google Docs, you login weekly to check for updates.
- Each year you use different presentation technology, and you say that "PowerPoint is for the dinosaurs."
- You are eagerly awaiting HTML 5.
- You look at the source code of fellow instructor's webpages.
- 95% of your feeds in Google Reader are web/education related.
- Students call you a computer geek.
- You think that every student should have an
- You lecture students on the evils of internet explorer.
- Students have never heard of 95% of your software .
- You come to work early.
- You leave work late.
- You simply love your job.
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
14 Signs That You Love Technology In The Classroom
Here are some of the signs that you love using technology in the classroom: